Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A busy Wednesday

It’s been a busy day.  Football practice for the youngest son has started and I’ve been up since 5:30 AM.  Hopefully I’ll survive this.  Can’t forget the football meeting at 6:30 tonight either. 

I started on the mushroom project.  It’s coming right along.  Here’s a sneak peek:

summer 2009 074

Here are the pots and bowls with the basecoat on.  Hopefully I can finish them up tonight.  It is hot today! Yowza hot.

At D.R.’s pickup we rescued a baby cottontail bunny.  It was hoppin’ round the smokin’ hot parking lot a little disoriented and injured.  I found this rescue website if you ever come across a baby cottontail bunny and need some info.   I’m going to take her/him to a rescue volunteer tonight.  Turns out wild bunnies aren’t so easy to take care of and release.

summer 2009 087

It’s 11 PM and I just arrived home from delivering the bunny to a rescue volunteer.   I’m sooooo tired.  Yawn.  It was a long drive to deliver one small bunny.  I called my friend Sheree’ and she was game to accompany me on this mercy mission.  “Thanks Sheree’, you are “good people”.”

I didn’t finish the mushrooms…

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment