Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wishing on a Christmas star in July

Notice the pretty Christmas button to the right?  This would be the project I mentioned last post.  I saw this opportunity and thought “Why not?”.  Can you imagine?  --a crew of Christmas elves arriving in Santa’s sleigh or Matthews van (sans red velvet and fur collars due to the Texas heat) and decking the place out?  Joy to the world!     

So I sent in my photos.  Just 5.  They wanted to see collections. We’ve got those a plenty. And a mantel.  Santa visits ours and fills the stockings every year.  Furniture pieces that can be decorated.  Do we have too much?  Windows.  Windex to the rescue.   And a clean and fresh place.  Lovey and I captured and relocated all the dust bunnies and pronounced the place pretty cheeky –or fresh.  Also wrote about some of our family Christmas traditions.  Now we wish upon a Christmas star that we will be chosen!.

We think we have good house decorating “bones”.  What do you think?

Here’s the 5 photos I submitted:

House 5

 

 

 

Living room

 

 

 

Copy of House 4.jpeg

 

 

 

Kitchen

 

 

 

 

House 6.jpeg

 

 

 

Break-fast area

 

 

 

House1.jpeg

 

 

 

Den

 

 

 

 

House 2.jpeg

 

 

 

Dining Room

 

 

 

 

I wanted to send these photos too:

Remember (June post) the newly decorated, Holiday “altar” in the foyer?

hb 5 WM.JPEGAnd I redid all the shelves in the den. House 1wm.jpeg

 

 

 

Right side shelves and Momma Cat

 

 

 

 

 

 

House 3 wm.jpeg

 

 

 

Shelves and Mantle

 

 

 

Another dining room photo with Pan (in the corner on the phonograph) wearing his party hat. 

House 2 wm.jpeg

I guess that’s it. 

Wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment