Friday, September 11, 2009

Well, Look at That!

Remember my first post?  (You can go back and look at it – June 15th.)  I told you about the Wedding Art Journal I made for my sisters wedding.  Now I’ve added a Flickr Badge on the sidebar where you can view all the pages and a short description.  Isn’t that fun?  I’ll keep this badge up for a while and then probably switch it out when I have a different collection to share.  Maybe I’ll do a collection of the things I find estate sale-ing and thrifting!  That would be fun.  Look what I found last Friday…

owl with flowers She’s a little, blue eyed beauty and only about 4”tall.  I tucked in some flowers from the backyard and then snuck it in on the oldest chillies makeup table.  What a fun surprise for her.

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -

That perches in the soul -

And sings the tune without the words -

And never stops – at all-

-Emily Dickinson

Happy Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment