Monday, February 1, 2010

Mondays are made for laughs

Oh my, so many plans meant for today and they didn’t happen.  I’m stuck home with a cold.  Oh well. 

We need to laugh.  Hmmm… let’s see what I have…

Here’s our Beau Hiney:

Major Tom wm.jpegI guess he wanted to see what the fuss was all about.  Looking at him made me think of this song.

Here’s more kitty fun.  Just a few laughs to get us started. 

I may have gotten carried away.  I feel better though.

funny-pictures-cat-attacks-ugly-cat

funny-pictures-cat-and-dog-kiss

funny-pictures-cat-is-in-teacup

funny-pictures-cat-collects-puzzle-pieces

funny-pictures-cat-proofreads-a-column

Now you’ll have to go find your own laughs here, powered by the cute and insane!

Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite is.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment