Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sharing Etsy

macaroon 2.jpeg

Strawberry macaroons, yum!  Beautiful, sweet, lovely.  But not sized for sharing…

I committed to sharing yesterday and I do have things to share.  As a matter of fact,  a lot of things!

I have officially launched my Etsy site, Pixie Goes 2 Market, and I am inviting you to take a peek! 

I am a collector, hunter and gatherer extraordinaire of all things vintage, precious and curious and I finally have a place to share those things with you.

Not familiar with Etsy?  Etsy is the place for all things handmade.  Beautiful, beautiful things.  Simple and crazy ornate.  It’s also the place to go for vintage goods of all kinds.  That’s my niche:

“Vintage collectibles, precious curiosities, pre-loved, repurposed and "worn-in", just right kinds of things”. 

My big release today are 2 Royal Wedding vignettes.  A timely nod to the British phrase “Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue…”.

I had fun putting these 2 collections together.  Vignettes are related objects that can be displayed as they are or used as a kit to make something wonderful from my inspiration to yours!

RW2.jpeg

RW4.jpeg

Will you be up to watch the Royals take their vows?

Best wishes to these two.

Here are some other Pixie items I have to share:

Etsy 2011 002

Juice bottle.jpeg

 

Etsy 023

CIMG2391 CIMG2411

Just a few things.  Lots more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment